The past few days have been so fun for me! On Sunday the 26th we had a birthday celebration for me at my parents house. My sister's family was there, my sister-in-law and her two kids were there, my parents, and Todd and me. My dad made yummy shish-ka-bobs for dinner as I requested grilled pineapple, and he just added to it. My mom made my favorite restaurant dessert- white chocolate blondie from Applebee's. It was yummy! I got some baby stuff and money to get post-pregnancy clothes! Yeah for not wearing the same maternity clothes day after day! My husband was instructed to not get me anything for the baby, since you know, it's his baby too, and it was my birthday. He got me rollerblades! I am so excited! I loved rollerblading as a kid. The only problem right now is balance and swollen feet. I will try them on once this kid gives me my body back.
On Monday, my birthday, Todd and I went to Tucano's for dinner since we had a BOGO. It was delicious! We totally stuffed ourselves. (I had the worst pregnancy heartburn that night!) We were going to actually go and do something after dinner, but we were so stuffed that we just went on a drive through the Alpine Loop. It was beautiful!
Then the celebration continued on Tuesday when my family threw me a baby shower! There was a great turn out, and we got a ton of baby stuff. Thank you everyone! My little neices were the most excited and loved bringing me my presents and wanted to help open them. It was very cute. The food was wonderful, the company was great, and my baby has lots of stuff to keep his life comfy.
No pictures because of course I brought my camera to all these celebrations, but failed to actually take pictures! Sorry!
We had such a fun time seeing you and can't wait for the baby.
ReplyDelete