Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Mitchell enjoyed his first Thanksgiving with his Grandma and Grandpa Reeder in Idaho. Todd's Uncle Larry took us for a ride in his plane. I had my first Black Friday shopping experience. I went with my sister-in-law, Kisha. I think I'm a convert! I got some great deals. Mitchell did great on the trip both to and from. He slept the whole time except to eat once. Thanksgiving was yummy, except I forgot the sugar in the Pumpkin Pie. Whoops. Everybody needs a pie story, right? It was very enjoyable to spend Thanksgiving with each other, Warren's family, and Todd's parents. Ohhh....cute!

Todd enjoying Thanksgiving dinner.
Enjoying a plane ride in Uncle Larry's homemade plane.

Mitchell with his Great Grandma Leighton. Not Mitch's best picture.
One of my favorite parts of visiting Todd's family is getting to visit one of my best friends, Natalie, who lives in Nampa. She and I were roommates at BYU-Idaho. Love you Natalie!
Mitch sporting his BYU gear for the Big Game!

Go BYU!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Happy Thanks Giving. PS Ruby got her oxygen off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute boy! Never to young to start indoctrinating future Cougars! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Haley! I found your blog through Brooke's. Your little guy is so cute! I have been looking through all the pictures. Love his hair! I'm happy to see you are doing so well. I'd love to see you sometime and meet your little family

    ReplyDelete