Mitch's head has a whole new look. He's got a helmet to help round out his head. He has adjusted really well to it. He doesn't seem to notice it at all. He gets to wear it 23 hours a day for a few months. He looks like a Storm Trooper. And he got his first haircut the other day. I originally wanted to wait until the bald spots had filled in, but it was getting too long! It's hard to believe that a 5 month old has already got his haircut.

5 months old, 18 lbs, and 26.75" long and so handsome!
Storm Trooper

Before the Big Cut

We swaddled him for his haircut because I thought he would wiggle a bunch. But he didn't, I think he liked the buzzing sound of the clippers.
I'm 5 months old and learning to sit up all on my own!
What a stud. He even looks good with the helmet.
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinking cute! I love him!
ReplyDeleteLet me know how the helmet thing works out. We may have to do that with Jasher. (This is Dave by the way).
ReplyDeleteHow old is he now? Yes, sleep was a big issue for me with eli and off and on with the other kdis. If you haven't read "Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child," you should start there. There are some great tips. I don't know where else to start. It is such a comsuming problem for a Mom. so much to say and so many variables. We should talk. Are you on facebook? We could chat there?
ReplyDeleteHe is so darn cute! It is cool to be able to look at your blog. I really enjoy getting a look into your life. All the best to you, Tood and Mitchell!!! Uncle Tom
ReplyDeleteHaley, I can't believe Mitch is 5 months old already! What a cutie! I'm glad you guys are doing so well.
ReplyDeleteTodd and Haley,
ReplyDeleteIf you are interested in that bath you need not look further than Walmart. That is where we purchased it. It really comes in handy since we don't have a tub.