Mitchell finally started sleeping through the night a couple weeks ago. What a relief! It happened right before the deadline my doctor gave me of "8 months old". My doc pretty much said if he wasn't sleeping through the night by 8 months, he's got me trained rather than me having him trained. It was a long time coming, but we've arrived.
Time for another baby? Ha! However, we moved him from his cradle to his pack n play a few nights ago because he was just getting too squirmy for his cradle and it took a couple of rough nights, but I think we're back to peaceful slumber.
In other news, have I mentioned that we're moving to California? Well we are. In August.
Time for a new bed.
Poker face.
Happy sleeping through the night! That is such a great day! And California- I didn't know- that's nice and warm for you- what school in California? I would love some details.
ReplyDeletesleeping thru the night! Awesome! Love all the pics, he's too cute!
ReplyDeleteSam was a roller too. And I wish I could get Ked to sleep more than four or five hours at night again. Where in California? Love the crib picture.
ReplyDeleteOh so cute!!! I love those pics. We are excited that you guys decided to come this way instead of East. Fun stuff!
ReplyDelete