Here is a video tour of our new place in California. This video was taken one of the first days we got here, so the place is still a bit messy. It's a little dry. I'll work on my comedy act.
It looks fabulous! I am so glad you found it. Hopefully we'll get to see it in person someday. I love the dishwasher feature as well. Thanks for the video.
My personal favorite: the occasional "Laaa's"
ReplyDeleteI was doing alright until you showed the washer and dryer and central air, then I melted into a puddle of envy.
Wow! You guys found an awesome place. We can't wait to come visit.
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome! Hope you are enjoying it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks fabulous! I am so glad you found it. Hopefully we'll get to see it in person someday. I love the dishwasher feature as well. Thanks for the video.
ReplyDeleteSWEET!!! You guys have a great looking place.
ReplyDelete