Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

We had a great time Saturday night taking Mitch to our stake "trunk-or-treat." Mitch was a dinosaur. He refused to hold his candy bucket, and then later, refused to walk. In the end, my visions of him walking up to a candy-giver and grunting for candy in an "oh-so-cute" fashion were dashed. That's okay. He was really adorable anyway for the short time that he cooperated. When he got tired of being cute for candy, he discovered a speed bump in the parking lot and thought that was pretty neat. He walked back and forth, back and forth. I captured it on video...and maybe...if you're lucky, I'll post it later.

Earlier in the week, Todd and I carved pumpkins. We didn't dress up this year, but I think our carved pumpkins made up for it. Then, I got a little sad that I never decorated for Halloween, so I resolved to make a Thanksgiving decoration and a Christmas decoration. I got on the internet and looked up some cheap, easy ideas. The last picture is my "harvest" decoration for Thanksgiving.

Notice the hair. Yep...back to super short. However, it wasn't on purpose. Sorry mom. Long story short- I got two haircuts on Saturday. AND, it looked better yesterday. I promise.

Harvest decoration: by Haley.

5 comments:

  1. Great pumpkins! But the beard tops it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute harvest decoration. And Haley, your pumpkin bears a striking resemblance to you. It's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you holding your pumpkin! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three things:
    1- Mitch is the CUTEST dino I have ever seen!
    2- I like your hair cut, it's cute!
    3- Awesome harvest decoration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haley, your hair always looks cute! Love that cute boy. He made a darling dinosaur, and is so precious!! The pumpkins were awesome--you two are so energetic, and creative! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Thanksgiving decoration. So cute!! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete