Monday, March 21, 2011

Cool mom


A couple weeks ago I saw a post on my friends blog where she made a car for her son out of a cardboard box. Then, more recently, I saw the same idea on a neat website, www.notimeforflashcards.com and I thought, "hey, that looks cool! I can do that!" So, Costco diaper box emptied, Mitch colored some paper, and mom started duct taping. It was a lot of fun to make, and even more fun to watch him enjoy it so much. In fact, it's so fun, he often brings friends along on rides, like his good elephant-friend, Rumples.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Haley, what a good Mom you are! So sweet! I love it! What did you use for the steering wheel? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a cool mom - super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are cool! I tried this once but it did not look this cool!

    ReplyDelete