Friday, January 13, 2012

Second place is pretty much first place...almost.

Mitch and G-Pa. One of Mitch's favorite books btw. He is often heard saying "Chicka chicka boom boom. Will there be nuf room?" As his mother, I find that quite charming.
I L-O-V-E this picture.  Let's notice two things.  1) Jon has two balls stacked and neither hand is touching them.  That is quite a success. However, no one ever got the third ball stacked successfully. 2) Ryan is just as focused as Jon is. Soo cute!
Blowing cups across the floor is a hecka harder than it looks. Actually, these girls do a good job of making it look as hard as it was.
What the M&M sorting game should be.
Mitchell's version of the M&M sorting game.


1 comment:

  1. I love Mitchell's version...no need to sort by color if you just eat them all! :)

    ReplyDelete