Sunday, May 19, 2013

Just hanging out!

Mitchell practicing his picture-taking skills!

I asked Mitchell to clean up his room, and his interpretation
involved taking all his toys out of his buckets and placing them on his bed.


We went to Idaho a few weeks back to visit Todd's parents.  We enjoyed the time as a family and being able to spend a lot of time cleaning up the yard.  Mitchell was right there with us the whole day- he loved "helping" in the yard.

Todd's 96-year old Grandma who lives in Boise.

3 comments:

  1. Haley, you are smokin' in that picture with your in-laws. I am digging that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, your hair is sooooo cute! Your kids are pretty cute too, I guess. But really, that hair! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I showed Reese these pics and she wanted to tell Mitchell that he looks like Andy from you story. And that the gunny sack is going to take all of his toys.

    ReplyDelete